Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THE COUNTDOWN

OK so I havent posted in a while. Been busy packin and sayin our goodbyes to family and friends. We are getting ready to load up our moving truck this Thursday for our 1800 mile trip to NJ! We will be leaving AR Friday morning and driving all day Friday and Sat with hopes that we will arrive in NJ Sat evening. I am wanting to get there before Sunday so I can preach. Please pray that...
1. All of our stuff will fit on the truck
2. Safe travels
3. Hearts in NJ
4. The start of The Jersey Plant

I thank God for all that He has done for my family over the past year leading up to this move. Thank God for all of our supporting churches and people who are praying for the souls of the people in NJ
GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD!

1 comment:

The Uppermans said...

Hey...so awesome to read your June report. We're so excited for you guys. Keep in touch. Love, The Uppermans