Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long Time No Post

Wow its been a while. Last week we were at the lake unwinding. It took me a few days to realize there was nothing for me to do. We got news at the end of our vacation that Chrissys stepfather (age 52) passed away from a diabetic coma. We returned to Benton to spend time with family and friends and to make arrangements for the funeral. Please keep our family in your prayers. I have been spending alot of time with Ella Blair so Chrissy could be with her mom. I found out that keeping a 2 year old full time is an EXTREMELY HARD Job! Much respect to Chrissy who does this constantly! This week we are getting ready to go to Washington for the National Meeting. We will be leaving Sunday afternoon. After getting back from Spokane we will have just a week to get all of our stuff packed up and then we are headed up to Jersey. I am so excited to get onto the field! Hope all is well with everyone! Holla at a Brother!

3 comments:

Billy Howard said...

Sorry to hear about Chrissy's step-father. We will be praying for her family.

Hey, no kidding on keeping a 3 and 4 year old every day! Margarita got a new job, so I have both kids all summer. I have had Anna for 6 months! I have a baby sitter when I need to do something important, but let me tell you it is a tough balance! But I am thankful to be able spend time with my kids this way.

Have fun at the ABA assembly of the gods!

Stephen said...

LOL thanks Billy! Sure you don't want to go with? Hey have you made anymore decisions about the blog meeting?

Billy Howard said...

When you get back from the meeting we will plan a day for you to come to Bald Knob and we will head to Memphis to meet Jeff Rhodes. Anyone else that wants to meet up from this area can ride with us.