Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baptism's in extremely COLD Water!

We baptized 2 today but the heating element is out in our pool. IT WAS COLD!! It was all good though! We had 53 in attendance this morning. All of the media equipment is up and running and it was very helpful to us this morning! I came down with a stomach bug last night and was up most of the night but God allowed me to get a sermon out this morning. After services I went home and crashed for 4 hours. Things are going extremely well and all I can do is Thank God for it! I really enjoyed having the guys (and girl) from City reach out this past week. The fellowship was awesome and very much encouraging! Looking forward to going to WAPA next year to check it out! Hope all is well with all of you in the blog world.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

You looked cold in that water brother....lol You did good!! Hope you're feeling better.